1) Learn and perfect tying a new necktie knot (or learn to tie a bow for the first time).
2) Iron your cotton and linen pocket squares; steam your silks.
3) Shine your shoes.
4) Catch up on your favorite style blogs.
5) Clean out your closet. Reorganize and purge.
6) Sew on missing buttons/other various clothes mending.
7) Polish your tie bars, collar pins, cufflinks, and other metal jewelry.
8) Go through your closet and make a pile for your tailor of clothing that needs alterations.
9) Arrange your neckwear by material/color.
10) Online shopping of course!
What did we forget?